Thursday, January 31, 2008

Look Inside....

Here are some excerpts from Lexi's new book Intertwined. I'm over the moon to have been part of this project, even though my part seems so insignificant compared to all the work Lexi put into this. I can't even imagine the stress trying to meet the deadline for a book and make it all look so good. Lexi, you rock! The book is amazing...
I'm honored- all three of my yarns that Lexi chose made it into the book! Above on the top left page is Fire Bubble. On the left page featured below is Screamer and Punked!
The following are submissions from my creative co-conspiritor Liz. She designed the Antionette Skirt using Lexi's yarn. So pretty!!! And below that is her delectable Tossed Salad yarn that I featured here on my blog and on flickr last year...




2 comments:

  1. thanx for letting those of us who are still impatiently awaiting their copy peep inside the book at your beauties.. i can't wait to see the WHOLE thang! Congrats for having 3 of your fuzzballs inside these pages, they look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you too! I was glad to see your work in there as well. I'm still waiting for my copy also. I read the introduction and was hooked, but had to hand the book back over to its owner. Oh well... absence makes the heart grow fonder, or so they say. I think however it can also drive somebody to do silly and irrational things: like stalk book stores and read over people's shoulders and obsessively google for new links and book reviews...

    ReplyDelete