Thursday, August 10, 2006

News Flash!

Life is crazy busy right now- I'm getting ready to take a trip south to Oregon for 2 weeks to visit my sister who is moving to Wyoming. Looking forward to seeing her- it's been something like 2 years. Not sure if I'll be able to check my email or post to blogger while I'm gone, so here are some shop updates:

After this week, The Rookery will only be open for normal business hours on Friday, August 18th & Saturday, August 19th. All other days we will be closed. The same goes for the following week: the shop will only be open on Friday, August 25th & Saturday, August 26th. Not to worry though, Sarah will be teaching Tuesday evenings from 7-9 pm and said folks could stop in to pick up supplies and stuff during that time. Elizabeth Lehmer will be teaching Wedensday evenings starting at 6:30 and will also be available.

As for my shop www.yarnpunk.etsy.com : all orders placed between August 11th and August 25th will receive free shipping when I return.

I'll try and post again before I leave on Sunday- I'm hoping to finish up the yarn I'm working on before I leave and get pic's uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment