Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Knit or Die!



T-shirts and totes are in! Shirt sizes are S-XL and are $16 each. The only color I am sold out of is blue in XL. As for the totes- what you see is what you get. I only have 5 left. These are $26. Shipping charges will be added, but I try to keep these minimal and limited to actual cost. I'm finally set up with paypal so feel free to contact me via email to order.

Also, for those of you who have expressed intrest in getting your hands on a copy of KnitKnit I have issues #5 and #6 on the way- so contact me if you want me to set any aside and I'll email you an invoice as soon as they arrive. Issue #5 is $8 and #6 is $7. Unfortunately all other back issues (1-4) are sold out. No word yet on when the next issue is due to be released.

No comments:

Post a Comment