Sunday, December 04, 2005

Spinster in the Spotlight

Started spinning again after what seems like months... I'm plying actually, and can tell its been months. Had my wheel spinning clockwise trying to figure out what the heck was going on with my yarn twisting all out of whack- why it wouldn't ply properly. If you're a spinner you'll know exactly why.

Check this out... I'm featured in this months Arts Council newsletter! Not sure if this will be readable on the blog, but thought I'd share. Recognize the pictures? I've only recently discovered photos can be copied from my blog, so I guess I need to let everyone know that all photos of artwork featured here are the sole property of the artist- thats me- and if you would like to use these photos elsewhere on the web, etc. please contact me. I'm pretty good about sharing... most of the time.

I have a mailing list in the works for The Rookery so I can update folks on the arrival of new products before they hit the shelves, featured works of local artists, upcoming classes and workshops as well as special offers and discounts for subscribers. As soon as I finish getting it organized I will post a link here on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:03 AM

    Congatulations on the aticle!
    Maud

    ReplyDelete